Friday, May 3, 2013

Winchendon Loop, Road ride

Untitled by mntbikegirl at Garmin Connect - Details

Yesterday was a beautiful day! We had a nice easy morning, dropped off the car to have a broken strut repaired, did yard work, then it was time for Eddie to go to work. Picked up the repaired car and ran up to our mountain bike teams shop Norm's Bike and Ski to pick up the riding kits for this year.

On the way home I kept thinking, "it's so nice out, I need to go for a ride". Got home, threw on riding clothes, got on the bike and knew I had an hour to ride before our daughter came over for a ride. Decided I'd ride the Winchendon Loop, some flat, some climbs as you can see by my speed. I decided I would kind of treat it like a TT ride. The weather was perfect! Not a lot of traffic either!

Felt great, enjoyed the ride and the climbing. I love the feeling of the warm air rushing past me as I'm descending!  They weren't big ones but fun!

Got home and waited for Anna to arrive to hop onto the rollers while she rode on the trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment